On A Subscribed Calendar, An Event Is Still Visible After The Owner Changed Its Classification To Private
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Connector for Microsoft Outlook - Version 8.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a subscribed calendar an event is still visible even if the owner changed the classification to private (CLASS:PRIVATE).
1. Create a shared calendar with Convergence as user jdoe, sharing it to user adoe.
2. Create an event on the Convergence shared calendar.
3. Subscribe to shared calendar as user adoe with Outlook Connector/OC.
4. Check if the event is there.
5. As user jdoe, change the event to a Private event.
6. Check Outlook/OC, as user adoe, event is still there.
7. Re-synchronize (Empty and Resync) making the change effective, in other words: event is not displayed in Outlook/OC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms