Construction Asset not Created when Work Design is Converted to a Work Order
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When converting a Work Design to a Work Order, the Construction Asset is not created on the Work Order. If you delete and re-add the CU on the WO Task, the Construction Asset is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Work Design
2. Add a Location
3. Add a CU to the Location Worksheet
4. Approve Work Design and change WD status to Work Order.
5. Wizard is displayed
6. Select option to create new Work Order
7. Select the Include indicator for the Location
8. Select Finish
9. WO is generated
10. CU was added to Location and CU Worksheet
11. Construction Asset was not added to Construction Asset View
12. Delete CU from CU Worksheet and then add it back again
13. Construction Asset is now added
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms