Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The transaction post processor fails with the below error when attempting to handle an item with no department assigned in AS_ITM. Why?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Upload items to Back Office (BO) using Data Import, including items with no department assigned.
- Check AS_ITM.ID_DPT_POS for those items to find the values NULL.
- Perform a sale transaction of these items.
- Run post processor in Back Office until it succeeds.
- Check AS_ITM.SC_PST_PRCS to find the value 3 (Failed). Also check BO logs to find the error above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms