Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.2.x, when performing an exchange transaction of item with Source and Target promotion, if a sales associate is linked to the exchange transaction the promotion price is changed to the base price of the item.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use source and target discount rule.
- In ORPOS, perform a sale of item 100108182 and item 100107796.
- Note that a discount rule has been applied on the sale.
- Return these items (source and target items) with receipt.
- Add these same items once again to the transactions list.
- Add a Sale Associate to whole transaction and complete the exchange.
- Note that the promotion price is changed to the base price of the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms