Dimension Mismatch Between Primary and Local Domains Producing "DimensionException" Error
(Doc ID 1927212.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) 13.4.x, dimensions which are branched off a partitioned hierarchy do not match between the primary domain and subdomains. This causes misbehavior of FNHBI measures that are associated with these dimensions. The error that occurs is:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Assume that the local domain is directly under the primary domain.
- Register an FNHBI measure.
- Navigate to the measure array in the local domain and do: printArray -array ... -specs -options
- Use populateArray to set the dimpath to point to the primary domain (to simulate the problem). If the dimpath is "../../dimregistry2.db", then set it with "../../../dimregistry2.db".
populateArray -array ... -setOptions "dimpath" -value
- Run reindexDomain to increment the version.
- Navigate to the same measure array as in step 3 and do: printArray -array ... -specs -options
- Note that the dimpath still points to dimregistry2.db instead of dimregistry3.db.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document