Manual Purchase Orders Can Be Approved Even Though the Store Is Closed
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, manual purchase orders (PO) can be approved even though the Store is closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find a closed store in the past where Store Close Date > VDATE and Stop Order Days > 0. (For example: Store 57, Store Close Date 22-NOV-2012, and Stop Order Days = 42)
- Create a new PO.
- Add a new item.
- Add store 57 to the PO.
- Distribute 100% to store 57.
- Set 'Not After Date' to 29-MAY-2014.
- Submit or Approve the PO.
- Yes-No message appears: "There are stores that have been ordered to that will be closed before the Not After Date. Do you want to continue?"
- Click on Yes. The PO will either be submitted or approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms