Purge Item Batch Fails With 'ORA-02292: Integrity Constraint (SCH_SIM.RAN_AIM_FK) Violated' Exception
Last updated on MAY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x batch PurgeAll.sh does not delete items with 'D' (Deleted) status and fails with the following ORA error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Select from SIM an item that meets all criteria for deletion (the criteria can be found in PURGE_DATA.Is_item_delete_allowed function), but the data in RK_ALLOCATION table exists for this item.
- Select from SIM a second item that meets all criteria for deletion but does not exist in RK_ALLOCATION table.
- Delete the items selected in steps 1 and 2 from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Check that the deletion messages were sent to SIM, and the statuses of those items in SIM is 'D'.
- Run PurgeAll.sh batch and check if items were deleted in SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms