Q&A About 'KERN' Level Diagnosis in ASAP
(Doc ID 1927966.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following are some general questions about Kernel ('KERN') level diagnosis in ASAP:
1) What is kernel level diagnosis in ASAP?
2) Is kernel level diagnosis specific to Cartridge level or restricted to ASAP functionalities?
3) What extra diagnostic information will be provided if the diagnostic level is increased to Kernel level?
4) How big would be the size of the diagnostic file, if the level is set to kernel?
5) What are the risks involved in this if the application is running with kernel level diagnosis?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!