After Closing a PO in RMS, COMPLETE_DATE Column in RK_ORDERS Table Is Not Updated in SIM; PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH Batch Does Not Purge Records
(Doc ID 1928019.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.8 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 29-FEB-2016
After closing a purchase order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the COMPLETE_DATE column in the RK_ORDERS table is not properly updated in Store Inventory Management (SIM). As a result, the PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH batch does not purge any data.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve the PO in RMS. Verify that data passes successfully to SIM.
- Receive the PO in SIM. Verify that data passes successfully to RMS.
- Execute the DOCCLOSE batch in RMS to close the PO. The PO status is closed in RMS.
- Verify the PO in SIM and note that the status is '1000' (which means closed).
- However, the COMPLETE_DATE column in the RK_ORDERS table still shows a NULL value. Due to this, the purge DSD batch (PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH) fails to purge the records in SIM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document