Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 to 13.0.8 [Release 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 29-FEB-2016
After closing a purchase order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the COMPLETE_DATE column in the RK_ORDERS table is not properly updated in Store Inventory Management (SIM). As a result, the PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH batch does not purge any data.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve the PO in RMS. Verify that data passes successfully to SIM.
- Receive the PO in SIM. Verify that data passes successfully to RMS.
- Execute the DOCCLOSE batch in RMS to close the PO. The PO status is closed in RMS.
- Verify the PO in SIM and note that the status is '1000' (which means closed).
- However, the COMPLETE_DATE column in the RK_ORDERS table still shows a NULL value. Due to this, the purge DSD batch (PURGEDSDRECEIVINGS.SH) fails to purge the records in SIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms