Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.x, whenever the user searches for a supplier in view or edit mode, the Supplier Search window [supfind] shows duplicate records when supplier site is used. However, in the database, the RMS table SUPS does not show duplicate records.
Steps to Recreate:
- Log into the RMS application. Go to Control -> Supplier [supfind].
- Select View/Edit under the Action dropdown.
- Without filling any text boxes, click on the 'Search' button.
- Note that the Supplier Search window [supfind] shows duplicate supplier records.
- In fact, all Supplier Sites and Suppliers are shown under the respective Supplier Number / Supplier Name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms