Incorrect Error Message Displayed While Creating Unit Only Stock Count: 'You must select All Departments when requesting a Unit and Dollar stock count for a warehouse'
(Doc ID 1928862.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a unit only stock count for warehouse at product group level, the following error occurs:
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a stock count through front end (Unit only type).
- Populate Stock Count Description and Stock Count Type fields.
- Choose 'Product Group' in the Select Item By section.
- Choose 'Department' in the Product Group field.
- Click Product. Select Product Level window will be displayed. Populate the details and then click 'OK' button.
- Choose 'Warehouse' in the Group Type field.
- Populate the Group field.
- Click Apply button.
- Error message is displayed as "You must select All Departments when requesting a Unit and Dollar stock count for a warehouse" in which unit stock count is not mentioned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!