Issue In Transforming The Batch Rating Products From PDC To BRM
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 04-April-2016
Checked for relevance on 09-October-2017
Customer have an issue after transforming the delayed usage products from PDC to BRM.
Points to be noted before the issue explanation:
1) We use BRE/RRE rating for PDC. We dont have ECE.
2) We run the BRE and RRE transformation engines 24*7 in our server.
We created a delayed usage product(with a rate plan for delayed gsm event) in PDC and we successfully transformed it from PDC to BRM.
But while doing the CDR pipeline usage in BRM, we got the below error in stream log:
11.07.2014 13:15:26 No rateplan-code or -id defined in DETAL.ASS_CBD.CP.
11.07.2014 13:15:26 The EDR is rejected.
We opened the PDC product in pricing center to check for the rate plan attached with the product and found that no rate plan was attached to the product which got created in PDC. Need to know the reason behind the issue.
1) We stopped both the transformation engines(BRE and RRE).
2) We created a similar kind of product in PDC and submitted the changeset.
3) The changesets were at 'pending' status since the transformation engines are not running at that time.
4) Then we started the BRE engine first and then RRE engine.
5) Products got pushed successfully from PDC to BRM.
6) We were able to see the rate plan attached to the product in pricing center and we were able to make a CDR pipeline usage successfully.
Note: This issue is happening only for batch rating products with delayed events created in PDC. And we solved this issue only when we start the BRE engine first(rateplan alone is pushed) and RRE engine next(product along with rateplan information is pushed). When we tried to solve with RRE and then BRE, it got failed again. Need to know whether there is any order in starting the transformation engines and do they need to run always.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms