Transactions Are Sent to the QueueException Folder When Register is Opened While Offline to the Server and Business Date Entered is in the Future
(Doc ID 1929076.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), when attempting to persist transactions that are created when the POS client is offline, the following error occurs and transactions are sent to the QueueException folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open store on business date X from one register (e.g., Reg 129).
- Shut down the POS Server. Registers are now offline to the Server.
- Open registers 129 and 128.
- At the prompt to enter the business date while opening the register, enter a future date which is not today's business date (X+1) that was used in step 1.
- Ring some sale transactions on both registers.
- Start the POS server. Registers are back online.
- Note that the transactions failed to persist to the DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document