Debit Memo is Generated Immediately After Running Posting Batch Although IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO Is Set to 'L'
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.12 to 12.1 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.x, irrespective of the value set for the 'Send Debit Memo' indicator, the EDI Upload batch is generating a Credit Note Request (CNR) against a Return To Vendor (RTV) with Due Date the same as the Document Date. When the Send Debit Memo value is set to 'L', the system is supposed to use supplier terms to determine the Due Date.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an RTV and ship it.
- Run edidlinv batch and get the output EDI file.
- Make sure that 'Send Debit Memo' option for the supplier is set to 'L'.
- Run reimediinvupload batch using the above EDI file.
- Notice that a CNR is created with Due Date same as Document Date (or VDATE, whichever is greater).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms