Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.7 localized for Brazil:
After processing a Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) Nota Fiscal (NF) for receipt of an allocation involving multiple predistributed transfers with multiple items, containers disappear.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two transfers with distinct items from WH 1 to WH 2.
- Ship both the transfers such that each purchase order (PO) has a different item with unit_qty = 1 and shipped on the same Bill of Lading (BOL).
- Check the Nota Fiscal (NF) that was created in RFM. Submit the NF for receiving.
- Receive the shipment in the receiving warehouse (T type ASN).
- Note that one container has been deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms