Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) 13.2.5, ReceiptCre messages for Entry Notas Fiscal (NFs) (where transfers and their respective Exit NFs are in 'FP' status) are failing with the below exception:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a transfer request in Store Inventory Management (SIM) or in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Go to the receiving store and find the transfer.
- Accept and dispatch 2 of 3 items. The third item should be dispatched with qty = 0.
- Exit NF is created only for items with qty > 0.
- Entry NF is also created only for items with qty > 0.
- Submit the Entry NF for Receiving.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms