Invoice Item Supplier Unit Cost Is Populated With Zero Value for a Warehouse Purchase Order in Edit/View Mode
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) India Localized version 188.8.131.52IN, Invoice Item Supplier Unit Cost is populated with a zero value for a warehouse (WH) Purchase Order (PO) showing in Edit/View mode on the Invoice Maintenance Detail screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order for a Warehouse location.
- Receive the PO in the Warehouse.
- Create an Invoice for that PO.
- Search for the invoice in Edit/View mode. Click on Details button to go to Invoice Maintenance Detail screen.
- Check in Items panel. Note that Supplier Unit Cost shows a zero cost value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms