Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that when a return created in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is opened in SIM, the return reason code field becomes inaccessible. The return could not be dispatched, as the user is prevented from selecting a reason.
Steps to recreate:
1. In RMS, create a transfer from a store to warehouse
2. Add items, quantities, submit and approve the transfer
3. Log into SIM and navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving' -> 'Returns'
4. Open the return from Step 2 above
5. Note that the "Reason" does not show a value and this field is not accessible
6. Enter return quantity and click on 'Dispatch'
7. Find the error: Return Line Item must have a reason' and the return was not dispatched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms