Suspense Handler Process Is Not Processing Rejected Files
(Doc ID 1930245.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM Batch Controller / SEL (Suspended Event Loader)
suspensehandler process is not processing rejected files
Consider the following flow:
- The Pipeline is handling the suspended CDRs as expected. That is, it is placing the output files in the output path mentioned in Pipeline rating registry (extension would be .rej)
- This directory serves as the input to the SEL (Suspended Event Loader) for suspended CDRs. Batch Controller is configured with the Suspense Handler. See snippet below from Infranet properties of Batch Controller:
- As per the above configuration, Batch controller picks the rejected file with the pattern ".rej" and appends the extension ".bc". This is ok so far.
- Now the issue is that the file is getting processed further by the Suspense Handler.
- The status of the /batch/handler object (from batch_t) remains at 50 (FAILED_TO_START)
- If one restarts BRM, including Batch Controller, the file gets picked up and processed by the Suspense Handler.
- Also if you rename the file from .rej.bc to .rej , the suspense handler processes the file.
- But when some more rejected files are placed into that folder, same issue repeats. That is, the files are renamed to .rej.bc by the Batch Controller, but they are not processed further by the Suspense Handler.
What could be the cause of such a behavior ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document