Duplicate Record Appears on Fixed Deal Transaction Data Screen
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, after computing fixed deal income, then viewing the results on the Fixed Deal Transaction Data screen, the application shows duplicate records.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a fixed deal in RMS: Ordering => Fixed Deal => Edit
- Add a location to the fixed deal.
- Calculate deal income by executing the DEALFINC batch.
- Note that deal income is correctly calculated and appears in STG_FIF_GL_DATA table.
- Open the Fixed Deal Transaction Data View screen: Ordering => Fixed Deal => Fixed Deal Transaction Data View.
- Note that duplicate entries are shown in the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms