Unable to Import Multiple BOS Rows to Declaration When User's Preference Language Is Set to Japanese
(Doc ID 1930605.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Governance and Compliance - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When User's preference language is set to Japanese, unable to import multiple BOS (Bill of Substance) rows to Declaration
Even when User's preference language is set to Japanese, able to import multiple BOS rows to Declaration
What Is Working
When User's preference language is set to English, multiple BOS rows can be imported
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client.
2. Goto My User Profile > Preference, and set below information:
Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8)
3. Relogin to Web Client
4. Create Specification
5. Create Part P01
6. Create Substance Declaration MD01 against part P01. Set Specification created in step 4 to MD01
7. From Declaration MD01, goto Actions > Microsoft Excel > Download Template
8. Open the download template Excel file, and fill in the necessary information. Add multiple BOS rows
9. From Declaration MD01, goto Actions > Microsoft Excel > Import from Excel
10. Select the Declaration template Excel as file to import.
12. Check the result. See only the first line of BOS in the Declaration template Excel is imported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document