Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transactions total coming wrong in co transaction tracker for special order comp
Instructions to Re-create
1) Log into Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) application.
2) Select "Order" from Transaction
3) Click on "New"
4) Attach customer
5) Add first item
6) Add second item
7) Add third item
8) Change the quantity of third item to 2
9) complete the transaction with 100% deposit amount
10) Select Fulfillment from main screen
11) Select Pickup button
12) Enter order number and fetch the special order created in step 9
13) Pickup first and second item
14) Cancel third item
15) Complete the transaction.
16) Fetch the completed special order in step 15 from transaction tracker in Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO).
17) It will show 3 row under Item Sold, but we cannot make it out which item is canceled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms