Unable to Close the External Generated Transfers in RMS
(Doc ID 1931068.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to close "External Generated" Transfers which are between two transfer entities related with Store to Store transfers.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Externally Generated (EG) type of Store to Store transfer from SIM.(Store to Store between two transfer entities)
2. Ship and receive full.
3. In RMS, the transfer shows as In-Progress for the transfer.
4. Edit the Transfer in RMS.
5. In TSF Screen, from Options--> Close.
6. Click OK and it shows the Error message as "The From location entity, to location entity and finisher entity, if applicable, must be the same for this transfer type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document