For a Purchase Order (PO) With Distribution, the Allocation Is Not Correct in RMS
Last updated on MAY 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a Purchase Order (PO) with distribution (brick & mortar virtual warehouse and web store warehouse at 80%/20%), after allocating the B&M virtual warehouse portion, in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) the virtual WH for the web store is not getting the correct portion of the allocation.
Steps to Reproduce:
For a style item (one parent with 3 SKUs):
1. Create and approve a PO with 20 units per SKU - distribute 80% for B&M virtual WH and 20% to web store virtual WH.
2. Create and approve an allocation against the PO.
3. Select all items / virtual WHs in the allocation.
4. Allocate the 16 units of the B&M virtual WH to 2 stores.
5. Approve the allocation.
6. Compare the allocation results between RMS and Allocation and note the difference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms