Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RETURN transactions tendered by gift card has tender type as null in Oracle Retail Returns Management (ORRM).
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Scan the item and tender by Gift Card.
2. Now return this invoice --> Scan the invoice --> Click txn details
3. select the item and provide reason code.
4. Click the tender --> Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) shows return approval screen.
5. Select item and Click on Manager Override.
6. After approval, Go to refund options screen
7. Complete transaction.
8. Observed the Original tender type is null in ORRM for the return ticket but the return is approved on ORPOS.. ".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms