RMS Allows User to Distribute a Purchase Order Among Two Virtual Warehouses Belonging to Different Physical Warehouses
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), a purchase order (PO) can be distributed according to a 50% ratio among two virtual warehouses belonging to two different physical warehouses. This can occur with no error raised to the user. It is expected that should a user attempt such a distribution, that an error would appear to prevent this behavior.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order; add supplier site and dates.
- Click on 'Items'. Select an item and add quantity as 100.
- Click on 'Location' to open Location Distribution form [locdist].
- Select two virtual warehouses from different physical warehouse locations. Insert a 50%/50% ratio for distribution and click OK.
- Note that the form closes and accepts the values without error, although both virtual warehouses have different physical warehouses.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms