Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.8 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post Reclassification age restriction is sent as zero by batch_orpos_extract.ksh
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Product restriction to an item with Minimum Age.
2. Add location and item
3. Save the product restriction
4. Execute batch_orpos_extract.ksh, posdnld_post and poscdnld_post (prepost.pc)
5. Reclassify the item to a different department
6. Execute reclsdly
7. Execute batch_orpos_extract.ksh
8. Notice,Post reclassification Age restriction is sent as zero
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms