Unable to Add an Employee in Back Office (BO) By User Created From Point of Service (POS)
(Doc ID 1931308.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user is created in Point Of Service (POS), same user can not add employees using Back Office(BO) application since 'An unexpected exception occurred.' message displayed on the screen.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Login to 'POS' > 'F4 Administration'.
2. Click on 'F4 Security' > 'F2 Employee' > 'F3 Add' > 'F2 Standard'.
3. Enter the First Name, Last Name and Employee Login ID details.
4. Click Enter and note down the Temporary Password details.
5. Login to BO as the employee created in Step 3 & 4.
6. Change the password details as prompted and update.
7. Login to BO again as the same user.
8. Click on 'Employee' > 'Add'.
9. Enter the First Name, Last Name and Employee Login ID details.
10. Click 'Save'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document