Unable To 'Add Design' From Reconcile Window For Virtual Circuit Equipment Assignment
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer are finding the following problem:
For all Virtual Circuits (VC), users are not able to to 'Add Design' from reconcile window for virtual circuit equipment assignments.
1. Open a Virtual Circuit in Conn Design and go to the CLR/DLR page
2. Using the Reconcile Assignments window, remove a Equipment from design
- the equipment block is removed from the design
3. Returning to the Conn Reconciliation window: select the block that was removed
4. Hit the ADD TO THE DESIGN button
===> The equipment block is not displayed.
This is happening to any VCs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms