Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 12.0.x, when a future zone level price change is created and approved for an item, and a location move is performed for a location from this zone to another, the old zone future price change still gets inherited by the location even after it has moved to the other zone.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Item I1 is ranged across three locations - L1, L2 and L3.
L1 and L2 are in Zone Z1 and L3 is in zone Z2.
VDATE - 17th Sept
- Create and approve a zone level price change P1 for zone Z1 - fixed price change $350 for 21st September.
- Create and approve a zone level price change P2 for zone Z2 - fixed price change $352 for 20th September.
- Execute a location move for L2 from Z1 to Z2 on 18th September.
- After the location move is successful, change the date to 20th September and note that the item at locations L2 and L3 have retail - $352.
- Change the date to 21st September and note that the retail at L1 AND L2 changes to $350.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms