Location LOV Performance Issue on ReIM Document Create Screen
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, a performance issue is experienced when creating a credit note without an order number. The location List Of Values (LOV) cannot display the list of locations.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to the ReIM application.
- Click on Document Search.
- Select Action > New from the dropdown list.
- Select Document Type > Credit Note and click OK.
- Click on Supplier LOV and select any supplier.
- Click on Location LOV and note the performance problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms