Location LOV Performance Issue on ReIM Document Create Screen
(Doc ID 1931586.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), performance issue is experienced when creating a credit note without an order number. The location List Of Values (LOV) cannot display the list of locations.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to the ReIM application.
- Click on Document Search.
- Select Action > New from the dropdown list.
- Select Document Type > Credit Note and click OK.
- Click on Supplier LOV and select any supplier.
- Click on Location LOV and note the performance problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document