Print User Group Missing Restriction Details
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus Safety Version 7.0.2
When adding restrictions to a user group e.g. Administrator Group, these do not show up in the [Print] option
Navigation / Replication Path:
• Login to Argus application and navigate to the Argus Console.
• Select Access Management->Argus->Groups.
• Select Groups in the Organized by field for tree-format in the left panel Groups. Select Administrator Group and click to view the group details in the right pannel
• Click on Print to display a Print dialog and select the Current Selection radio button in the Print pop up window options and click OK button.
• The system displays the Print Groups pop-up window. Select the checkboxes as below:
• Group Information
• Case Forms
• Listedness Determination
• Advanced Condition Permissions
• Restriction –Products
• Restriction – Studies
• Click on OK button.
• Save the PDF and validate the values with the CDD tabs(User Groups, Access-Menu and Access-Case Form)
Expected Result: All the columns and the values as mentioned in the CDD |User Groups tab should match with generated PDF.
Actual Result: The columns and the values associated to it as mentioned in the CDD |User Groups tab do not get populated in the generated PDF.
o Restrictions - Products (list if any)
o Restrictions - Studies (list if any)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms