Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that the PurgePriceChanges.sh and PurgePriceHistories.sh batches do not purge price change records of type '202' (permanent price changes) from either RK_PRICE_CHANGE table or from LE_HST_ITM_SLS_PRC table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that permanent price change records exist in the above tables. Run the below queries and get a count of records:
- select count(*) from le_hst_itm_sls_prc where price_status = '202';
- select count(*) from rk_price_change where price_type = '202';
- Set the following system admin parameters to 30 days or less: 'Number of days to hold price changes' and 'Number of days to hold price histories'
- Run PurgePriceChanges.sh and PurgePriceHistories.sh batches.
- Run the above queries again and note that none of permanent price change records are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms