Inventory Adjustment For Reason Code 55 Fails With “[E] Invalid Disposition Information” Exception
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) is not sending correct "from" and "to" disposition codes for inventory adjustment with reason code 55 and this inventory adjustment message lands in RIB Hospital with “[E] Invalid disposition information” exception.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Setup a forward case pick location.
2. Assign processes CB_PICK, BD_PICK, and CD_PICK to the location.
3. Assign an item to the forward pick location.
4. Assign processes CB_PICK, BD_PICK, and CD_PICK to the item.
5. Add inventory to the forward pick location (make sure it is less than the Replenishment Qty for the location).
6. Make sure the capacity is high enough to allow RWMS to generate replenishment tasks.
7. Add inventory to a reserve for the same item.
8. Make sure reserve location has BD_PICK and CD_PICK processes assigned.
9. Create a stock order for more than the amount of inventory in the forward pick location.
10. Run ROP distribution.
11. Verify there is inbound to the forward pick location.
12. Distribute the stock order.
13. Verify stock order fully distributed.
14. Print pick package.
15. Confirm Paper Pick to Belt on GUI.
16. At this point WMS should have generated inventory adjustments with reason code 55. Check in table inv_adjustment_to_upload_his. Note that from_disposition and to_disposition are both null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms