Error In PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO When Modifying Discount Dates
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue has started after applying <Patch 19201444> on BRM 7.5 PS5.
There is an error in PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO, when modifying discount's purchase, cycle and usage dates information.
1) Create new account with billing day of month set to 1.
2) Create new service S1.
3) Purchase product P1 on service S1 with start_t = 07/01/2014
4) Purchase discount D1 for service S1 with start_t = 07/01/2014
5) Execute billing (partial on 08/01/2014 and final on 08/02/2014)
6) Purchase discount D2 and D3 for service S1 with start_t = 09/01/2014 (in future, next billing cycle)
7) Set discount's purchase, cycle and usage end dates = 09/01/2014 for D2 and D3 (also in future) m using PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO
The same scenario without the said patch ends with no error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms