Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 11.1 and later
Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have created a custom ATG Endeca Integrated application in Oracle Commerce (OC) version 11.1
You want to create and configure a new search interface.
To do this, you have created a project in the Developer Studio to create a new search interface.
These are the steps you used:
1. On the ATG side, use the http://<server>:<port>/dyn/admin/nucleus/atg/commerce/endeca/index/ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin component for a baseline index and it exports the catalog correctly to Endeca.
2. In Endeca reference app jspref, you see the products of your ATG Catalog.
3. You open the Developer Studio project in /config/pipeline.
4. You see in the Developer Studio that no dimensions and properties have been imported. It only shows the defaults : SampleDimension1, SampleProperty1, SampleProperty2.
5. You configure the workbench settings and click the "Get Import Configuration" button.
6. The workbench configuration is imported, but the project goes into an error state with messages for all dimensions in your Endeca catalog.
7. In the project's folder the files dimensions.xml and externaldimensions.xml do not contain the dimensions shown in the error messages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms