Case Picking Can Not Be Completed From Singleton Container in Labeled Reserve and Labeled Picking Environment
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) with SCP table having labeled_reserve and labeled_picking='Y', case picking cannot be completed when picking from singleton container.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a C pick from a singleton container.
2. Invoke Case Picking.
3. Scan the master container and press F1.
4. Type the From Container Id, press Enter and the To Container Id screen will be shown.
5. Press F4.
6. Child from container screen is displayed.
7. Scan the singleton container to pick from and notice the Invalid Container message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms