By opening a new Circuit MSS is saving EC DSGCON / TEL / OCO / MCO data
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
< this article is a stub to advise Customers about an existing issue, and will be completed when the solution to the problem is released >
Users are complaining that once a new circuit is open in Conn Design, MSS is loading the User's Preference for EC DSGCON / TEL / OCO & MCO and saving them to the database.
These values should be displayed but saving should only happen when forcefully acted.
1. Make sure the user's Preferences for EC DSGCON / TEL / OCO & MCO are properly setup;
2. Create a brand new circuit (via Conn Design will do);
3. Check in the database: those fields hold value of NULL;
4. Open the circuit without doing any operation or touching any other tab;
5. Check in the database: the data from the user's preferences are committed to the database.
Users downstream loose time updating the fields with their own information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms