Navigation Links Incorrectly Highlighted When User Selects Adhoc Button Under the Reports Tab
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BackOffice Report navigation UI issue where in detail view area, if user selects the Adhoc Button, secondary navigation links on the left side are wrongly highlighted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to BO and Navigate to Reports tab on primary navigation panel.
2. Select Exception from Secondary navigation panel.
3. Select Cancelled and Post Voided link from left navigation panel.
4. Press Adhoc button.
5. Select "Month To Date" from Reporting Period drop down.
6. Select View Button.
7. Select "Today" from Reporting Period drop down.
8. Press Adhoc button.
9. See Navigation links are wrongly selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms