Not Able to Submit or Approve Allocations, as Workflow Button Is Not Working Properly
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 14.0.x, users cannot approve certain allocations. When choosing to allocate a purchase order (PO) with 3 virtual warehouses, after calculating the allocation, the Workflow button shows nothing; the user is thus not able to approve.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a single PO with one item for 3 virtual warehouses (all of which belong to the same physical WH).
- Go to Allocations and allocate the item using the PO as the source.
- Select "Manual" as Source Method; select 3 destination locations. Do not select "Enforce Supply Chain".
- In the Results section, allocate quantities to the stores. (Each virtual WH will allocate to a different store.)
WH1 - 10 units to STORE1
WH2 - 5 units to STORE2
WH1 - 0 units to STORE3
- Press "Workflow" button to approve the allocation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms