Tolerance Calculation On Detail Match Page Incorrect
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 13.2.5 version, Document Matching
You observe when the line item cost variance is not within line item cost tolerance, the Detail Matching screen is displaying 'Within Cost Tolerance' as 'Yes'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for an item
2. Receive the PO fully.
3. In ReIM, set up line item cost tolerance to 2%.
4. Create an invoice with cost variance having unit cost greater than tolerance
5. Navigate to Summary Match -> Summary Match List -> Detail Match screen.
6. Notice that 'Within Cost Tolerance' was displayed as 'Yes' though cost variance is outside of the allowed tolerance of 2%.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms