Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to undo redline, the following error occurs even though the user has enough privilege
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client with user who has all the privileges
2. Create Item P01. Goto BOM tab and add BOM item P02.
3. Create Change
4. Goto Affected Items tab, and add item P01
5. On the Redline BOM window, in the Item Number field where you see the existing BOM item number P02, edit and type in existing item number or any new item number, and Save. You will see P02 is redlined and the number you typed in shows in red.
6. Select redlined item row and click "Undo Redline"
7. Gets error "Insufficient Privilege"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms