ReIM Allows Entry of a Null Tax Code for an Item Which Is Not on Order
(Doc ID 1932739.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x allows entry of a null Tax code for an item which was not a part of the Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order with 3 items such that tax codes are 0 tax rated.
- Ship and receive only 2 items.
- Make sure that VAT_REGION for supplier and location are different.
- Create an invoice for that order.
- Enter the tax breakdown in header with 0 tax code (as the tax region is different, ReIM forces you to enter 0 tax code).
- In the details screen, default from receipt. Note that two items are pulled.
- Enter the third item manually without selecting the tax code.
> Expected – System should throw error “You must enter a Tax code” when Add button is pressed.
> Actual - The error is not thrown, and the user is allowed to save the document containing the item with a NULL tax code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document