Bill of Materials Structures (BOM) - View in Request for Quote (RFQ) Responses Can Be Seen by User Who Has No Discovery Privileges
(Doc ID 1933248.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discovery privilege not working for restricted User
When restricted user has no discover/read privilege on a subclass the relevant data should not be seen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change (restricted) Discover items -privilege's criteria - Discover only parts
2. Create sourcing project with item, which has Document -objects in the BOM
3. Select Content BOM View to be shared with suppliers
4. Create RFQ and route it to restricted supplier
5. Log in as supplier, open RFQ and open "Bill of Materials structures" -view
6. Document objects are visible in RFQ's BOM View, but not in item primary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document