Related MC Consumption Sync Batch For SP2 Processing IMDs Out Of Sequence Causing Manaul IMDs
(Doc ID 1933659.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 18.104.22.168, Related Measuring Consumption Sync (Re-Estimation) batch is processing Initial Measurement Data (IMD) out of sequence resulting in manual IMDs.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a new Device with related Measuring Components (MC)
2. Include enough estimated scalar reads to set the stage for the interval reads creating a sync activity.
3. Load the IMDs, order should not be chronological.
4. The sorting on the list of IMDs is by IMD ID, which is mostly random. They will not likely display chronologically nor in the order that they were loaded.
5. This resulted in scalar IMDs being created not in chronological order. When examining the scalar MC, observe that the processing order caused an excess of manual IMDs to be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document