Matching of Multiple Invoices to a Single Receipt is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 1934851.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing detail matching of multiple invoice lines to a single receipt, quantity resolution has the correct receipt quantity, but the invoice quantity was only for the first invoice not the sum of all the invoices.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a one line Purchase Order (PO) and receipt for 2 units.
2. Create 3 invoice, each with quantity 1.
3. Search for the PO in summary match.
4. Click details.
5. Drop the line down.
6. Click quantity resolution.
7. On the quantity selection screen the Receipt quantity is correct but the Invoice quantity which is displayed is 1, which is incorrect. It is the invoice quantity of only a single invoice. The invoice quantity should be the sum of all the invoices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document