Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.4, when a cost discrepancy is resolved through the Summary Match screen and if the variance is within tolerance, there are no postings under VWT ('Variance Within Tolerance'). It is observed that the variance amount is being appended to UNR ('Unmatched Receipts'), and thus the value of UNR posted is incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Ship and receive it completely.
- See that a line item cost tolerance is set in the favor of the supplier (e.g., 0.5% in favor of supplier, lower limit 10 and higher limit 20).
- Create an invoice with a discrepancy of three decimals (e.g., 0.499).
- Go to Summary Match and search for the order.
- Open Autogroup and click Details.
- Drop line down and choose Cost Resolution.
- Choose either cost and select DWO reason code.
- Enter a discrepancy of 2 decimals (e.g. 0.49); click Apply and OK. Warning message appears stating that outstanding variance is not 0; click OK. The invoice is matched, as the variance entered is within the tolerance.
- Run reimrollup batch program.
- Run reimposting batch program.
- Review posting results. There is no posting for the VWT, and the amount posted under the UNR is wrong. The amount under the UNR includes the tolerance amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms