'TAX' Code Is Found in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE Table for Receipt Write Off
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1 and 13.2, we find that a 'TAX' entry is populated into the IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table for a receipt write off. According to the ReIM Operations Guide, the transaction codes for receipt write off are 'TAP', 'UNR' and 'RWO' only.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Make sure that VAT indicator is ON.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Make sure that VDATE passes the number of days specified for Close Open Receipt Days in Supplier Options.
- Run receiptwriteoff batch.
- Notice that a TAX entry is posted in IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE table. Also, the RWO amount includes TAX amount. This needs to be corrected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms