Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier name has the '%' symbol within it (e.g., '20%'), then clicking on 'Cost Resolution' button in Detail Match Screen results in a blank screen with the following error:
"javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception thrown by getter for property decodedSupplierName of bean PriceReviewListForm"
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for a supplier having '20%' in its name (ex: Supplier name - 'ABC Supplier (20%)')
- Receive the PO.
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
- Navigate to Summary Match screen.
- Try to Detail Match the invoice by clicking on 'Cost Resolution' button.
- Notice the error: "javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception thrown by getter for property decodedSupplierName of bean PriceReviewListForm"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms