The PACK_COMP_NON_SELLABLE QTY Not Considered During NET_INVENTORY Calculations
(Doc ID 1934986.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REPL_RESULTS.PACK_COMP_NON_SELLABLE QTY not subtracted from REPL_RESULTS.NET_INVENTORY during replenishment calculations
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve transactional item
2. Create and approve a vendor pack with item created as a component
3. Range the item and pack to warehouse
4. Add stock on hand for the item and the pack, Also add unavailable stock for the pack and notice PACK_COMP_NON_SELLABLE has value for the item
5. Create the a Min/Max replenishment for the item in the warehouse
6. Run the replenishment batches
7. Notice that the PACK_COMP_NON_SELLABLE QTY not subtracted from NET_INVENTORY in REPL_RESULTS table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document